Friday, November 19, 2010

"I Dont Care" Setlist 11/19/10

Bad Brains-Sailing On
Minor Threat-Seeing Red
45 Grave-Anti Anti Anti
Dead Kennedy's-Your Emotions
Dead Boys-Search and Destroy
Poison Idea-Punish Me
Decedents-Bikage
Dickies-Hideous

Misfits-I Turned into a Martian
Riot Squad-Into The Future
X Ray Specs-Party
Bad Religion-Slaves
Youth Brigade-You Don't Understand
Plasmatics-Butcher Baby

Anti Heroes- National Debt
DDT-Cheap Head
Neon Christ-The Death They'll Give You
The Restraints-A Bit Much
Modern Warfare-No Passion
Zero Boys-Outta Style
Stiff Little Fingers-Tin Soldiers

The Clash-Janie Jones
The Exploited-Out of Control
Mutants-Lesson In Time
Husker Du-Real World
LockJaw-Full of Hate
A Global Threat-Lab Rat
Void-Dehumanized
D.R.I-Snap
Offenders-Get Mad

Willful Neglect-Good Clean Fun
Black Flag- TV Party
Moving Targets-Fun time
Toxic Reasons-Its a Lie
7 Seconds-5 Years of Lies
4-Skins-Yesterday Heroes
Bad Brains-House Of Suffering
White Cross-I'm Not Listening
Conflict-Meat Means Murder

2 comments:

  1. Where did the version of "I Turned Into A Martian" that you played come from? I thought you said something about "reel session" or "reel tapes"? I hadn't heard this version before and I'd love to know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This version of "I Turned Into A Martian" was recorded in August of 1981 at Reel Platinum Studios. Unreleased tracks in this session also included "Astro Zombies" and "Vampira".

    ReplyDelete