Tuesday, November 16, 2010

"I Dont Care" is now on the internets!

Oi! So I have been convinced by management and listeners to start posting the set lists online so it makes it easier for you listeners to figure out what songs I am playing on the show. In addition to posting the set lists, I will be incorporating album and show reviews. Maybe I will throw some other stuff into this blog, but for now, that is the content that will be posted on the blog.

Also, some I have decided to change the show up a little. Don't worry, you will be hearing all of the same music and more that I have been playing on the show, but soon I will start incorporating an E.P. of the week. So stay tuned for that. Also with such a positive response to the local punk bands that I have been playing, I will be playing more local bands towards the 5pm mark of the show. Also if you have any suggestions on what local bands to play please shoot me an email with those suggestions.

Cheers,
Frank (dont care).

No comments:

Post a Comment