Friday, March 4, 2011

"I Dont Care" Setlist 3/4/11

Bad Brains- Big Take Over
Anti-Pasti- City Below
Leatherface- In the Real World
Black Flag- No Values
Samhain- In My Grip
Stimulators- Run, Run, Run
Operation Ivy- Hoboken

Cause For Alarm-United Races
Slapshot-You've Lost It
Dead Kennedys- The Great Wall
The Clash- Remote Control
Seizure- Guns For Everyone
Boys- I Dont Care
Descendents- Sour Grapes

Beef People- Kicked Out
Youth Brigade-Blown Away
Gorilla Biscuits- Forgotten
Zero Boys- Splish Splash
Mutants-New Drug
Agression- Intense Energy
Exploited- Out Of Control

45 Grave- Partytime
The Ruts- Lobotomy
X Ray Specs- Party
Wire- 106 Beats That
MDC- Spanish Castle Magic
Fear- Camarillo
TSOL- Dance With Me
Cro Mags- Pressure Drop
Broken Bones- I O U Nothing
7 Seconds- I Have A dream
Channel 3-All Of My Dreams

Eyes-TAQN
Dead Boys- Aint Nothing To Do
LockJaw-Cut Up
DYS-Open Up
Agonsitic Front- Remind Them
Fix- Signal
Restraints- Just A Boy

Addicts- Ode To Joy
Anti- Nowhere League- Rocker
Adolescents- Richard Hung Himself
Bad Religion- Slaves
DDT- Where Do I Fit In
Anti Hero- The Bomb
Void-Dehumanized
Articles Of Faith- Bad Attitude
MDC- Corporate Deathburger






No comments:

Post a Comment