Friday, January 28, 2011

"I Dont Care" Setlist 1/28/11

The Adolescents- Amoeba
Dead Boys- What Is Love
The Clash- White Riot
Eyes-Taqn
Fear- We Got To Get Out Of This Place

Big Boys- Fun,Fun,Fun
Gang Green- Skate To Hell
ISM- Auto Theft In New York City
GBH- Needle In A Haystack

The Busniess- Drinkin N Drivin
Fix- Famous
DRI- Money Stinks
Pointed Sticks- I'm Numb
Wire- Ex-Lion Tamer

The Damned- New Rose
Black Flag-Loose Nut
Channel 3- Indian Summer
Bad Religion- Pitty
Offbeats- In A Rush
MDC- Corporate Death Burger

Vice Squad- Belson Was A Gas
Bad Brains-Banned In D.C
Flipper- In Life, My Friends
Shelter- Killer Of My Dreams
Offenders-Get Mad
Misfits-Demonomania
Adam And The Ants- Stand And Deliver

Anti-Pasti- Last Call
Husker Du- Plans I Make
DYS- The Loner
TSOL- She'll Be Saying
Mutants- New Drug

Articles Of Faith- Bad Attitude
Angry Samoans- Im A Pig
Fang-LandShark
Moving Targets- Car Crash
Youth Brigade- Spies For Life










No comments:

Post a Comment